Parsons School of Design - The New School (2018-2021)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA Art, Media, and Technology: Illustration, GPA: 3.84
- Dean’s list: Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019
- Dean's Scholarship for recognition of achievements before enrollment.
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society for recognition of achievements after enrollment.
University of Hong Kong (June 2016- Dec 2017)
- Bachelor of Architecture Studies - BA(AS)
Advisor (UX and Design) - Startup in Stealth Mode (Jul 2019, New York)
- EdTech startup founded by an Assistant VP at a Fortune 500 Investment Bank
- Analyzed and prioritized options based on time and budget constraints
- Halved the development time of the Alpha by clarifying user flow
User Experience Consultant - Miro AI (Jan 2019, Hong Kong)
- Advised on the primary consumer product at Miro, with 2019 projected revenue at 2.1 million USD.
- Reported to former Global Directors at McDonald’s.
- Derived more than 20 actionable recommendations from Google Analytics and FullStory.com (using two approaches, inquiry-based and segmenting by jobs-to-be-done).
- Determined smaller A/B tests to validate design recommendations.
- Wire-framed design recommendations as input for an external branding / UI design agency.
- Drove results in two weeks and 20% under budget.
Workshop: Applications of Digital Analytics and Management Strategies in UX - Startup (Nov 2018 - Jan 2019, New York)
- Led UX in a team of 3, with former Director of Product Management at Capital One Labs (founder), and former Analyst Developer at Goldman Sachs (tech lead)
- Conducted attitudinal user research focusing on feature prioritization and concept testing
- Designed a desktop dashboard for estate and financial planners to manage their workflow
- Reviewed all product-related decisions
6 Weeks UX Design Circuit - General Assembly (Jul 2018, New York)
- Developed insight into designing an application for a client.
- Used lean UX methods: affinity mapping, wire-framing, as well as paper prototyping.
- Validated results through user research, eg. interviews and usability tests.
Creative Intern - Constant Creative (Jun 2018, Hong Kong)
- Worked with the only team of four designers.
- Contributed to multiple accounts ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Created advertising materials, eg. posters and brand collaterals under brand guidelines.
- Worked on local Nikon instagram video campaign, art direction of Steelcase’s global promotional video, window display of The Nate, among others.
- MITx on edX: 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python
- PWC on Coursera: Data Driven Decision Making
- Google: Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Fundamentals
- Facebook: Brand Safety Across the Facebook Family of Apps and Services, Deliver Ads and Evaluate Outcomes with Facebook Pixel
- Corporate Finance Institute (registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)): Introduction to Corporate Finance, Accounting Fundamentals, Fixed Income Fundamentals
UX: Rapid Prototyping, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Sketch, Web design, User interface design, usability testing, Adobe XD, Invision, Origami Studio
Creative: Adobe CC Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Lightroom
Coding: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Python
Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Chinese)
Available on Linkedin
New York / Hong Kong