Parsons School of Design - The New School (2018-2021)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA Art, Media, and Technology: Illustration, GPA: 3.84
- Dean’s list: Spring 2018, Fall 2018
- Dean's Scholarship for recognition of achievements before enrollment.
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society for recognition of achievements after enrollment.
- Would have fulfilled half of the requirements towards a double minor in Communication Design and Creative Coding by the end of next semester.
University of Hong Kong (June 2016- Dec 2017)
- Bachelor of Architecture Studies - BA(AS)
- Negotiated structural, functional, and aesthetic demands.
User Experience Consultant - Miro AI (Jan 2019, Hong Kong)
- Advised on the primary consumer product at Miro, with 2019 projected revenue at 2.1 million USD.
- Reported to former Global Directors at McDonald’s.
- Derived more than 20 actionable recommendations from Google Analytics and FullStory.com (using two approaches, inquiry-based and segmenting by jobs-to-be-done).
- Determined smaller A/B tests to validate design recommendations.
- Wire-framed design recommendations as input for an external design agency.
- Drove results in two weeks and 20% under budget.
Workshop: Applications of Digital Analytics and Management Strategies in UX - Grand Central Tech, Startup in Residence (Nov 2018 - Jan 2019)
- Led product strategy within a team of 3, including the former Director of Product Management at Capital One Labs (Founder), and an Analyst Developer at Goldman Sachs (tech lead).
- The project was supported by Grand Central Tech.
- Designed a desktop dashboard for estate and financial planners to manage their workflow.
6 Weeks UX Design Circuit - General Assembly (Jul 2018)
- Developed insight into designing an application for a client.
- Used lean UX methods: affinity mapping, wire-framing, as well as paper prototyping.
- Validated results through user research, eg. interviews and usability tests.
Creative Intern - Constant Creative (Jun 2018, Hong Kong)
- Worked with the only team of four designers.
- Contributed to multiple accounts ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Created advertising materials, eg. posters and brand collaterals under brand guidelines.
- Worked on Nikon instagram video campaign, art direction of Steelcase’s promotional video, window display of The Nate, among others.
Researcher (Architecture and Urban Planning) - European Union Academic Program (Sep 2016 - Nov 2016, Hong Kong)
- “City Smart Development in Europe: Vienna” is a joint venture between the European Union Academic Program, the Austrian Consulate General, and the City Gallery of Hong Kong.
- 1 of 8 researchers under Professor Stefan Krakhofer tasked with researching the public housing crisis in Hong Kong through comparative historical analysis.
- Responsible for investigating the conditions around the genesis of Hong Kong’s public housing scheme from 1950 to 1975.
- The Chief Secretary for Administration (highest ranking government official in Hong Kong), Ms. Carrie Lam, and the Deputy Mayor of Vienna, Ms. Maria Vassilakou were among the guests at the reception of the final showcase.
- MITx on edX - 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python
- PWC on Coursera - Data Driven Decision MakingGoogle
- Google Analytics Individual QualificationGoogle
- Google Ads FundamentalsFacebook
- Brand Safety Across the Facebook Family of Apps and ServicesFacebook
- Deliver Ads and Evaluate Outcomes with Facebook Pixel
UX: Rapid Prototyping, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Sketch, Web design, User interface design, usability testing, Adobe XD, Invision, Origami Studio
Creative: Adobe CC Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Lightroom
Coding: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Python
Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Chinese)
Available on Linkedin
New York / Hong Kong